In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy of collection and processing of cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
a) To recognize the User when he/she logs in and to understand how he/she arrived at the Website in order to provide relevant information and content to the User
b) Remembering your preferences in the use of the Web’s functionalities
c) Fighting against fraud
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language or type of browser through which it connects to the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by this website or by third parties, allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces available on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. To do this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
REMOVAL OF COOKIES.
Cookies can be deleted from your computer or mobile device by using the browser. To obtain instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, simply go to the “Help” tab of your browser and the cookies can be deactivated or, if necessary, you can be notified every time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device.
Most web browsers offer the possibility to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: Setting Cookies in Safari (Apple)
WARNING ABOUT DELETING COOKIES.
If the User deactivates the cookies he will lose a series of functionalities and determining advantages in order to take advantage of the Web.
Revised and updated on September 1, 2020